ORDERING, PAYMENT AND PRICING
Fusspot & Foodie prices the cost for food on a per child and per adult basis which varies as per the menu designed for your event/ party.
To secure your catering booking, F&F requires a 50% Deposit to be made via Bank transfer upon confirmation of the menu. Balance payment needs to be made in full at least05 business days prior to event date.
- We request our clients to communicate any changes in guest-count to us at the earliest possible and no later than 05 business days before the date of the party. This allows us time to issue a revised invoice reflecting the change (if any) and plan our inventory and cooking schedule.
Delivery Fees: For orders with party size fewer than 40 adults, a $40 delivery fee will be charged. Delivery to Sentosa may incur additional charges. For party size exceeding 40 adults, delivery will be free(Valid for mainland only. Deliveries to Sentosa may incur extra fees.)
- Fusspot & Foodie provides self-service catering set ups.
- A suitable table and table cover must be provided by the client / event planner at the venue.
- Please allow between 1 to 2 hours for us to set up and style the food table, depending on the size of your party/event.
Service staff can be provided upon request for topping up food during the party + take down and clean-up of the food table at the end of the party. Charges: $60 / hr for 2-person team. $80/hr for 3-person team (minimum booking for 3 hours).
- For serviced events, please allow at least 01 hour for our team to clear away the food table and pack up at the end of your party.
- All theme-based party ware will need to be arranged by client / event planner.
- Eco-friendly disposable plates and cutlery can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Theme based printables and food toppers etc are an important part of our food presentation. Charges for these are not included in the food cost and are always calculated separately (in case not provided by client/ party planner).
Serving Ware Rental:
- Food is served in disposable platters and trays unless otherwise discussed.
- Decorative serving ware (Platters, boards, trays, bowls, dispensers etc), can be provided on rental basis upon request.
- A security deposit will be charged for all decorative serving ware provided by Fusspot & Foodie. Charges for any damaged/ lost serving ware will be deducted from the deposit. Security deposit will be refunded via bank transfer with 02 business days after all serving ware has been inspected upon return.
- All decorative serving ware must be cleaned and returned within 2 business days ( non-serviced events only)
- Location based Serving ware Collection Fee will apply ( non-serviced events only).
FOOD HYGIENE & ALLERGEN INFORMATION
Food quality and service is of utmost importance to us. Our chefs have current food hygiene and handling requirements from the Singapore Food Agency (SFA).
All food should be consumed shortly after set up (within 02 hours) and during the course of your party /event.
Fusspot & Foodie will not be responsible for the quality of leftover food taken away from the event.
Fusspot & Foodie provides to client-requested allergen-free menus for parties and other events, but there is always a risk of contamination as our kitchen also handles ingredients including but not limited to Eggs, Dairy, Soy, Nuts, and Wheat. Although every effort is made to prepare our allergen-free menus with care, customers and their guests concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk.
Upon confirmation of an order F&F commits time and resources to your event. Cancellations result in lost income and business opportunities in an amount difficult to precisely calculate and the following cancellation limitations will apply:
- Cancellation of orders made more than 21 business days prior to booking date will not be charged and deposit will be refunded in full.
- Cancellation of orders made 15-21 business days prior to the event will be charged 15% of the contract.
- Cancellation of services made 10-15 business days prior to the event will be charged 25% of the contract.
- Cancellation of orders made 5-10 business days prior to the event will be charged 50% of the contract.
- Cancellation of orders made less than 03 business days prior to the event will be charged 100% of the contract.